Thursday, October 21, 2010

California - Part III (Santa Clara & San Francisco )



After the 6 hours drive, we finally got there. My friend, Lisa just moved to Santa Clara few months ago, so we got a nice and warm place to stay.

We did so many things in just 3 days, I will recommend all of them to you if you never been to San Francisco before.

1st Night: 
Great America
The first thing we did for the night was the Haunted Night at Great America, we didn't plan for it tho, but it was so much fun! I have to admit that some of them scared the hell out of me! I was screaming NON STOP! ( I know, I m way too easy! isn't? ) ha, too bad that we didn't video tape the whole thing, otherwise it should be another funny AFV!
2nd Day:
we had our day fully booked, we went to Golden Gate Bridge in the morning, High Tea at Crown & Crumpet (Ghirardelli Square), and then Fishermen Wharf and Lombard Street.

Gear: LX3 & 5D mark ii







No comments:

Post a Comment