Sunday, November 21, 2010

Katie and Warren, St. John’s Bridge



Welcome to Portland, Oregon, Katie and Warren! This couple just moves here from a warmer and bigger city--Orlando, Florida. Welcome!

When the couple contact me for their engagement pictures, they were kind of worry about the weather, they would like to do it outdoor, however it doesn’t seem like we will get any sunshine in these couple weeks.

Where can I find a beautiful place for outdoor pictures without getting wet? St. John’s Bridge is the first thing come to my mind. I remember my first time to the St. John’s was at night with a friend, when I first saw the bridge; I fell in love with it. Even though I went there for so many times, I m still attracted by its magnificent design, the beauty stays no matter day or night, sunny or rainy day. That’s why the St. John’s Bridge is a popular place for engagement and wedding picture.

Katie and Warren have known each other for 9 years; they are best friend and also a caring lover to each other. Although I only know them for 2 hours, I can totally feel the love and caring between them.

I think this is not easy to find the right person in your life, if you have found one, don’t let them go easily. Cherish the love.

I would like to give my best wishes to the couple. Again, congratulation, Katie and Warren, it was my pleasure to work with you two. Here are some pictures:






1 comment:

  1. Pleased to know about your services and thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. I am arranging my cousin’s ring ceremony and looking for lovely Chicago event venues. Planning to hire an experienced photographer to capture event memories. Hoping to have grand party.

    ReplyDelete