Tuesday, September 28, 2010

360 upside down



When I seemed content and happy with my status, things can turn upside down in just one week, how quickly is that?  It is really hard for me to believe and accept what is happening. I feel like someone just punched me hard in the face.....I feel very disappointed....very.......my heart is bleeding.......
I hope tomorrow will be a better day for me. Cross my fingers. Please let me get it through quickly. Please.

My world is raining.

Always wanna to do a picture of the Morrison bridge, but never make it happen. Finally, I did it. I m glad to have the LX3 with me. Not a perfect one tho.

It was a quiet night for me, walking along the sideways bought up some memories. Happy and sad. Life go up and down quickly, you can't really predict what will happen next.

But...time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment