Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dinner@ Lauro Mediterranean Kitchen (Portland)



Just like last couple years, around the same time, my friends and I will get together for our best friends-Jeff and Jennifer's birthday dinner, we usually pick a new restaurant to try out, get together, relax and chit chat~
This time we picked the restaurant on 33rd and Division, called Lauro Kitchen. They serve unique, Mediterranean style dishes – the chef really like to use goat cheese and blue cheese in the dishes, I don't hate them, but I agree that not everyone love that strong taste, however, I think the chef used it wisely on the dishes, not too strong, and they were just right! I will recommend you to try it, if you like cheese :)

Oh yes, I would like to say Happy Birthday to all my friends and family whoever were born in fall, I wish you all have a wonderful birthday! (especially to my brother ) 

**This is what I order for the night: Culotte Steak with Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes and Blue Cheese Butter. The Mashed Potatoes is super delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment