Thursday, November 18, 2010

Never get tired of learning



The sky has no limit, especially in art. As an artist, you have to keep your mind fresh all the time. Learning is the best way to improve.
I think I m quite sensitive with the light, I know I do fine, but there are so many different way to do lighting, lot of techniques to learn, if you got it just right, you will create some amazing pictures. As I always think lighting is the main key in photography, it makes a big different in a picture, create different moods, tell different stories.
Here are some snapshot at my pro lighting class with Alan M Thornton. We got so many thing to learn, but too little time. The workshop was great, I learned a lot, enjoyed the great time. Everyone in this class have great attitude, lots of energy..AND.. we all love coffee!!  :) 

It was nice meeting them all. 

PS: Alan's work is very inspiring, I like them a lot.  




Models: Iris Dyrhaug, Jason Jelen, Emily Anderson

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding stuff Choiyee!!!! Great montage of imagery, and great job with the lighting and the working with TWO models...never easy!! Keep it up, and keep making great imagery. Your friend, Alan

    ReplyDelete